A SELECTION OF PUBLIC LECTURES, PRESENTATIONS AT CONFERENCES, ETC.
1. "Counselling methods in the fight again HIV/AIDS": Talk and Training program of GTZ (Deutsche Gemeinschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit), Pan African Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya, (17-21 March 2003)
2. "Examination of Conscience and the Sacrament of Reconciliation with a special emphasis on HIV/AIDS among youth: Talk given in "Mafungo ya Uzima". An International Eucharistic Centred Retreat for Youth", in Kisumu, Kenya (11-13 April 2003).
3. "HIV/AIDS: The Ethical Challenge for the African Church", Faculty Academic Board, Faculty of Theology, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi (17 Sep 2003)
4. "HIV/AIDS: The Theological Challenge of Africa", Faculty Academic Board, Faculty of Theology, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya (19 Nov. 2003)
5. "Value of Education with Integration of Moral Principles": Public Lecture given to Undergraduate students, Jaymatha College, Palakad, A Constituent College of the Calicut University, Kerala, India, (13 July 2004)
6. "Sexual Moral Principles": Public Lecture given to Postgraduate students, Vimala College, Thrissur, A Constituent College of the Calicut University, Kerala, India (23 July 2004)
7. "What happens in that counselling room …? I have a problem …!" "How to become a Peer Counsellor?", Public Lecture, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya (10 Nov 2004)
8. "Inculturated Theological Ethics in Africa: A response to the HIV/AIDS crisis with reference to the AMECEA region.". In: Interfaculty Disciplinary sessions of The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya (01 to 03 March 2006)
9. "HIV/AIDS: a crucial and urgent task for an inculturated moral theology in Africa." In: 1st International Cross-cultural Conference for Catholic Theological Ethicists, in Padua, Italy (8-11 July 2006)
10. "In Search of a common denominator: Natural Law" In preparation of the 1st International Symposium: In Faculties of Science, Theology, Commerce, Arts and Social Sciences, Education and Centre for Social Justice and Ethics, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya (between 23.11.2006 and 17.01.2007).
11. "Natural Law: The foundation for Morally Good Actions and Fullness of Life". In: International Symposium on Natural Law, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya (06-08 Feb 2007)
12. "HIV/AIDS: a crucial ethical task for the church in Eastern Africa": A presentation in the colloquium of Postdoktoranden and Doktoranden of Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Fachbereich: Theologische Ethik, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, in Kelkheim on 14. August 2007.
13. "Did the Church Fathers have a blackout when they defined Just War Theory? An Enquiry into the Scholastic Theory of War and Peace and its Relevance and/or Irrelevance for Today" In: The Second International-Annual CUEA Philosophy Conference: "Philosophy of War and Peace" in CUEA, Nairobi, Kenya on 16 Nov 2007
- still to be updated -